Notices of Temporary Street Closures
The majority of roads in Ilfracombe are looked after by Devon County Council. They carry out a programme of maintenance and improvement works to ensure local roads are safe and sound.
The latest temporary prohibition of through traffic and parking notices affecting Ilfracombe are:
- Road from Higher Warcombe to Lee Mortehoe – 8th – 12th October (inclusive) – Sea Wall Repairs
- Church Road (Closed except for access) – 14th -16th November (inclusive) – SWW Utility Works
- Church Hill (Closed except for access) – 12th-14th November – SWW Utility Works
- High Street (No 133) Reduced roadway – 29th October – 2nd November SWW Utility Works
- High Street A361 Loading Bay Closures (25 to 23) and closure of Meridian Place – 29th October – 2nd November – SWW utility Works
- Pebble Court, Arcade Road, Ilfracombe (Parking Bay suspended) – 13th-16th November (inclusive) – SWW Utility Works
- Old Berrynarbour Road, Ilfracombe (Road Closed) 29th October – BT Underground Works
- Hostle Park Road & Meadow Close, Ilfracombe (Roads Closed) 2-10 Days between 19th Sep – 31st Mar 19. Dates will be announced 7 days prior to works – Resurfacing (Devon County Council)
- Ropery Road, Ilfracombe (Road Closed) 2-10 days between 19th Sep – 31st Mar 19. Dates will be announced 7 days prior to works – Resurfacing (Devon County Council)
- Arcade Road, Ilfracombe (Closure of Parking Bays opposite Pebble Court) – 13th – 16th November – SWW Works
The above are promulgated iaw the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 Section 14 on behalf of Devon County Council.
To find out about current and proposed roadworks in Ilfracombe and across the county visit the Devon County Council website.
You can also report or track existing problems directly to Devon County Council at “Report a Problem”
Motorways are looked after by the Highways Agency. To find out about current and proposed road works on motorways visit the Highways Agency’s website.