Notices of Temporary Street Closures
The majority of roads in Ilfracombe are looked after by Devon County Council. They carry out a programme of maintenance and improvement works to ensure local roads are safe and sound.
The latest temporary prohibition of through traffic and parking notices affecting Ilfracombe are:
- Hostle Park Road & Meadow Close, Ilfracombe (Roads Closed) 2-10 Days between 19th Sep – 31st Mar 19. Dates will be announced 7 days prior to works – Resurfacing (Devon County Council)
- Ropery Road, Ilfracombe (Road Closed) 2-10 days between 19th Sep – 31st Mar 19. Dates will be announced 7 days prior to works – Resurfacing (Devon County Council)
- Wilder Road, Ilfracombe (Pavements Closed) 10th December – 29th March . Repairs to Wilder Culvert (Devon County Council)
- Highfield Road, Ilfracombe (Road Temp Closed) 12th – 14th December, Resurfacing Works (Skanska UK)
- Montpelier Lane (Road Closed) 4th – 13th february 2019. Lay New Gas Service (Wales & West Utilities)
- Slade Valley Road, Ilfracombe (Limited Access) 17th – 21st December, patching repairs to the road (Skanska UK)
The above are promulgated iaw the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 Section 14 on behalf of Devon County Council.
To find out about current and proposed roadworks in Ilfracombe and across the county visit the Devon County Council website.
You can also report or track existing problems directly to Devon County Council at “Report a Problem”
Motorways are looked after by the Highways Agency. To find out about current and proposed road works on motorways visit the Highways Agency’s website.