Notices of Temporary Street Closures
The majority of roads in Ilfracombe are looked after by Devon County Council. They carry out a programme of maintenance and improvement works to ensure local roads are safe and sound.
The latest temporary prohibition of through traffic and parking notices affecting Ilfracombe are:
- Fore Street – Closed – Wednesday 4th to Tuesday 10th April 2018 – SWW Utility Works
- Montpelier Road (Montpelier Terrace) – Prohibition of Through Traffic – Sunday 21st to Tuesday 23rd January 2018 – Resurfacing Works
- Westbourne Grove –Prohibition of Through Traffic & Parking – Monday 22nd – Wednesday 24th January 2018 – Resurfacing Works
- Granville Road – Prohibition of Through Traffic & Parking – Monday 22nd – Friday 26th January 2018 – Resurfacing Works
- St Brannocks Road – Road Closed (Diversion) – Sunday 8th – Tuesday 10th April 2018 – New Water Service
- A399 – Watermouth Road – Prohibition of Through Traffic (Alternative signed Route) – Thursday 18th – Monday 22 January 2018 (Inclusive) – Resurfacing Works
The above are promulgated iaw the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 Section 14 on behalf of Devon County Council.
To find out about current and proposed roadworks in Ilfracombe and across the county visit the Devon County Council website.
You can also report or track existing problems directly to Devon County Council at “Report a Problem”
Motorways are looked after by the Highways Agency. To find out about current and proposed road works on motorways visit the Highways Agency’s website.