The Citizens Advice service at the Ilfracombe Centre is unavailable until further notice.
The Citizens Advice service in their own words;
“Provide free, confidential and independent advice to help people overcome their problems.
We are a voice for our clients and consumers on the issues that matter to them.
We value diversity, champion equality and challenge discrimination.
We’re here for everyone.”
Citizens Advice personnel are present in the Ilfracombe Centre on the following dates and times:
- Wednesdays – 10:00am – 1:30pm
- Drop in surgery between 10:00am and 12:00 noon
- Appointments can be pre-booked for 12:30pm onwards (based on availability)
How to make an appointment:
- In person at the Ilfracombe Centre
- By calling the Ilfracombe Centre on 01271 855 300 (Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm)
- By calling the Citizens Advice 03444 111 444 (Mon-Fri 09:30am – 4:00pm)
For online advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
Please be advised that days and times can be subjected to change.