Job Vacancy – Senior Manager / Proper Officer (Clerk to the Council)
Ilfracombe Town Council is seeking to appoint to the post of Proper Officer / Senior Manager.
The person appointed will hold a sector appropriate qualification. i.e. Certificate in Local Council Administration) OR will have a background as a senior manager and will be willing to gain the appropriate qualifications.
The starting salary will reflect the appointees background, experience and qualification.
The Council acknowledges that the right person may not have the appropriate sector qualification or background. If this is the case the post holder will be expected to undertake further training to achieve CiLCA qualification. The Council will make every reasonable arrangement to support the individual during their training and development, and pay all associated costs. However, it may be necessary for the post holder to undertake some study in their own time.
- 22.5 hours per week (3 Days a week)
- £28,000 – £35,000 per annum pro rata
- Closing date: 5pm Monday 6th December 2021.
- Application forms must be sent to Carole.Coombs@northdevon.gov.uk or posted / hand delivered to The Ilfracombe Centre, 44 High Street, Ilfracombe, North Devon, EX34 9QB
- For more information contact Carole Coombs – Carole.Coombs@northdevon.gov.uk or call 01271 855300