General Election – 12 December 2019
Update – 15.11.19 – Parliamentary Election Notices
- Notice of Election Agents final
- Situation of Polling Stations
- Statement of Persons Nominated Notice of Poll
A General Election will be held on the 12 December 2019. This election has been called at short notice so you should expect to receive information relating to this poll later than you would for other elections and use the information below to plan your voting arrangements accordingly.
To be able to vote in the general election –
- You must be included on the electoral roll to cast your vote. If you are not on the electoral role please register to vote here – https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote . If you are unsure please contact North Devon Council on 01271 327711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every elector registered on the electoral roll who is eligible to vote will be sent a poll card – this will tell you which polling station you are allocated to and how to cast your vote.
- You should receive your poll card by the 22nd November 2019 which does not leave much time to make alternative voting arrangements should you need to.
- If you do not receive your poll card by the end of this date contact North Devon Council on 01271 327711 or email email@example.com